Need a lock change in Bexleyheath on a Sunday? No problem! Lock My Home's technicians are available seven days a week, and whenever you call you're certain to get the job done properly, and for a very reasonable rate too.
Top Quality Locks, Fitted By Certified Workers
- Any locks supplied or parts used for partial changes will be products that meet current British Standards
- Your service will be delivered by a fully qualified and insured locksmith
- All technicians are DBS and reference vetted before being entrusted with your work and our good name
- Yourwork is backed by a comprehensive guarantee
How Your Locksmith Completes Your Lock Replacement
There's enough flexibility built into this service for you to adapt it to your specific situation:
- After a break in, or if your keys have gone astray request an emergency booking
- Planned replacements of faulty or worn locks can be completed at your home or business property at any time that suits you
- When you need advice about improving your security your locksmith will advise on suitable options
- Your technician arrives in a van which functions as a mobile workshop and so has all the tools and locks needed to complete your work in one appointment
Every Type of Lock Changed
Book a locksmith to change a safe or filing cabinet lock, a faulty door lock, or to upgrade an inadequate lock with something with a higher security rating.
Changing faulty or compromised locks
Sometimes it's possible to change the barrel, leaving the external casing in place. This will be effective if the inner workings are worn, and will also ensure that lost or stolen keys will no longer work. When the lock isn't of a type where barrel changes are possible, changing the entire lock on a 'like-for-like' basis is the simplest option.
If your insurance company has asked you to upgrade locks and you're unsure about what sort of replacement you need, you'll find your locksmith to be a great source of useful information and advice.
How to Book Your Lock Change
- If you're ready to take things further, just give us a call to get your quote for a lock change in Bexleyheath
- This service is available 24/7, and in an emergency, your locksmith will be with you in around 30 minutes
- Non-urgent work can also be completed any day of the week