Need a lock change in Staines-Upon-Thames on a Sunday? No problem! Lock My Home's technicians are available seven days a week, and whenever you call you're certain to get the job done properly, and for a very reasonable rate too.
What Happens When You Request Lock Replacement
The details of your service will depend on exactly what you need. When you ring for a quote you'll be asked for a few details about the work you'd like done and how urgently you need it:
- Request a planned appointment at a time that suits you for non-urgent work, or an emergency service if your security has been compromised
- If you're looking to replace your current lock with something of a higher specification your locksmith will be happy to suggest an appropriate model
- Technicians travel with a full set of tools and a range of locks, so both urgent and planned work is generally completed in a single appointment
- Lock rreplacement services are offered for homes, businesses, rental properties, shops and offices and even warehouses or factories
Guaranteed Workmanship and High Quality Locks
- Both locks used and the work needed to fit them are fully guaranteed
- Locksmiths are subject to Disclosures and Barring Service vetting
- Your technician will be a qualified and certified professional
- Your service is delivered under public and employers liability insurances
Every Type of Lock Changed
Book a locksmith to change a safe or filing cabinet lock, a faulty door lock, or to upgrade an inadequate lock with something with a higher security rating.
Changing faulty or compromised locks
Sometimes it's possible to change the barrel, leaving the external casing in place. This will be effective if the inner workings are worn, and will also ensure that lost or stolen keys will no longer work. When the lock isn't of a type where barrel changes are possible, changing the entire lock on a 'like-for-like' basis is the simplest option.
If your insurance company has asked you to upgrade locks and you're unsure about what sort of replacement you need, you'll find your locksmith to be a great source of useful information and advice.
How to Book Your Lock Change
- If you're ready to take things further, just give us a call to get your quote for a lock change in Staines-Upon-Thames
- This service is available 24/7, and in an emergency, your locksmith will be with you in around 30 minutes
- Non-urgent work can also be completed any day of the week